That is Condo-mese: Language of the Condo...haha.
Sonny lost his car keys
And he didn't have a spare SO...that threw a wrench in things.
However, he did put in an outlet box in the garage.
Becky and I:
- hooked up the lavoratory's sink, (1 hour)
- hung two closet doors, (1 hour)
- hung the sliding glass door blinds. (1 hour)
- Hauled two loads to the dumpster.
Not bad for a day's worth of work.
All thats left now is the:
- Garage door opener. (2 hours)
- Replacing the kitchen sink (2 hours)
- Replacing the front door. (4 hours)
- Replacing the sliding glass door locks with keyed entry. (4 hours)
- Sanding and painting. (1 day)
Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:24:58 PM, From: Jim, To: Stories