• Minimum 22 years old
• Must have 6 months verifiable OTR experience in the past 36 months
• Must possess a valid CDL with Haz-Mat endorsement in the state where you reside
• No DUI's, DWI's or any other violations involving drugs or alcohol within the last 5 years
• No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
• No more than 3 preventable accidents in the past three years.
• Truck must pass DOT and USA inspections.
• Wheelbase not to exceed 260 inches (center front hub to center last hub).
• Weight not to exceed 19,000 lbs with half tank of fuel.
• Must have truck title and proof of payment on Federal Highway Use Tax.
• Proof of insurance
Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:07:38 AM, From: Jim, To: Stories