- I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox that said I can have good sex at 75.
I'm so happy! I live at number apartment 72.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
- Frustration is trying to find your glasses without yourglasses.
- Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
- The irony of life is that,
by the time you're old enough to know your way around,you're not going anywhere.
- God made man before woman so as to give him time to thinkof an answer for her first question.
- I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.
- Answering machine message,
"I am not available right now
I am making some changes in my life.
Leave a message.
If I do not return your call,
you are one of the changes."
- My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.