|The Life and Times of Jim|
|Hi, there. I'm Jim. Welcome to my phlog!|
This site was written for Las Vegas, then LouisVille. Now, it seems to be about anywhere. In these phlogs, you'll see a lot of my personal notes and pictures. I like to post my observations here to remember life and celebrate it. I'm not religious. I don't pray for good fortune. I'm ecstatically grateful for the gift of life and I think our time should be remembered and not taken for granted. I'm not a writer. I think pictures tell stories so much better than words. I love just about everything in this life, and, I guess that would have to include you. So, if you've seen me, don't be surprised if your picture is in here somewhere. Of all the critters, people are absolutely the most interesting.
03/16/2013 14:03:17jim Cowboy Tombstone
03/16/2013 14:01:11jim The Fun Side of Aging
- I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox that said I can have good sex at 75.
I'm so happy! I live at number apartment 72.
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
- Frustration is trying to find your glasses without yourglasses.
- Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
- The irony of life is that,
by the time you're old enough to know your way around,you're not going anywhere.
- God made man before woman so as to give him time to thinkof an answer for her first question.
- I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one. "I am not available right now . I am making some changes in my life. Leave a message. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes." - My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.
"I am not available right now
I am making some changes in my life.
Leave a message.
If I do not return your call,
you are one of the changes."
- My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.
03/15/2013 10:57:14jim Clearwater,FL-Yvonne
03/14/2013 19:15:37jim Watching A Days Grand Finale
03/14/2013 19:15:32jim ClearwaterBeach,FL-Sunset
03/13/2013 11:44:51jim StPetersburg,FL-BJs
03/09/2013 20:37:58jim ClearwaterBeach,FL-Calis Restaurant
03/09/2013 20:16:29jim ClearwaterBeach,FL-ICW,BayView
Just off Clearwater Beach
03/08/2013 11:36:14jim Clearwater,FL-Squirrel
03/08/2013 11:32:16jim Clearwater,FL-Apt Crow
03/08/2013 10:35:50jim Clearwater,FL-Apt,Pool,Becky
03/03/2013 08:27:28jim Clearwater,FL-Apt,View
03/02/2013 15:06:28jim CountrySideMall,FL-Jen,PromDress(2)
03/02/2013 14:02:56jim CountrySideMall,FL-Jen,PromDress(1)
03/02/2013 13:30:34jim Country Side Mall
03/01/2013 16:58:47jim StPetersburg,FL-RJ GasparillaPoster
02/27/2013 12:23:25jim StPetersburg,FL-RJ PhotoContest
02/26/2013 06:50:24jim Clearwater,FL-Apt View, Raymond James
02/21/2013 18:39:59jim CrackerBarrel-Jim
02/21/2013 18:39:56jim StPetersburg,FL-Becky,John
02/21/2013 18:39:53jim StPetersburg,FL-The Cracker Barrel
02/20/2013 18:10:57jim Quaker Steak w/Becky,Jen and Anthony
02/19/2013 08:58:05jim Tobys Last Day
02/16/2013 20:37:48jim Valentine Style Pancakes
Make the batter out of Bisquick, sugar, honey, milk, egg and mix in some oil, then fry'em up! I cut the hearts out with a Valentine candy holder. These are a lot of fun to make and serve!
02/13/2013 15:08:35jim John and Stans Last Day
This is my second time that I've been the last contractor remaining. Exactly two years ago, I sat at the same desk, with the same view. It's the fourth time I've said farewell to John (far left). It's an odd feeling being the last one out. Its voice speaks to me in volume, while whispering its solemn sadness.
|<< 03/2012 < 02/2013 Calendar 04/2013 > 03/2014 >>||Sign InView Other Logs|